Tabs

 photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png photo hometab_zpsc4ac9db1.png photo MMtab_zps84d1465f.png photo sisterselktab_zps4aeded4a.png photo ibelievetab_zps8c2c9788.png photo abouttab_zps2ebe1350.png photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png

Monday 13 October 2014

13.

This is what I love about my elder:
"I almost cried this week.  We were on the porch of a lady when I was doing divisions with Elder Lopez and he got to the point of contacting in a way that I don't like... Because for me, I like to be friends with them before I try to tell them how to change their religion but he didn't really do that and it got into a brawl with scriptures and stuff with this Christian lady and then at the end I just stopped and I told her that I didn't want to fight with her and that is not the reason that missionaries are here and we are sorry if it came off that way and then I explained that we do not get paid to be there, we do not receive anything for what we are doing in a far away place away from our families, that we had to leave things behind, miss things such as my brothers wedding, and we are there for people like her, because we love the gospel and we love our Heavenly Father and because we know that everybody is a child of god we want them to have the knowledge of all Heavenly Father has given us including his scriptures the Book of Mormon and his restored church on the Earth today....  Michaela, I have definitely felt the spirit since I have been here on the mission, but I was just about in tears as I said those things to her, I was really holding it back! Ahhh!!!"




No comments:

Post a Comment