Tabs

 photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png photo hometab_zpsc4ac9db1.png photo MMtab_zps84d1465f.png photo sisterselktab_zps4aeded4a.png photo ibelievetab_zps8c2c9788.png photo abouttab_zps2ebe1350.png photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png

Monday 15 September 2014

9.

I finally got to hear from my missionary this morning. I was so giddy I was literally shaking as I opened his email. It's been 2 week since I've heard from him, but like always he was good to me and sent me a nice looong email. I'm so lucky.... 
He is doing fabulous out there. Now that he has been to the Montevideo mission home and got the typical mission training, I'm sure he is going to do even more amazing things out there. This line definitely had my smiling this week.
"So I made sure to start the mission out right by getting all of the stuff I will need.  Afterward we had a nice big lunch and then we were given a sack dinner, a pillow, a water purifier, A BLANKET (I almost cried with joy...) and a lot of love and then sent us out on our way to go to the bus center to go back to Rivera."












No comments:

Post a Comment