Tabs

 photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png photo hometab_zpsc4ac9db1.png photo MMtab_zps84d1465f.png photo sisterselktab_zps4aeded4a.png photo ibelievetab_zps8c2c9788.png photo abouttab_zps2ebe1350.png photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png

Friday 26 September 2014

10.

This weeks email couldn't have been more exciting. The 4 days I had to wait to tell Mason about my mission call just about killed me, but his response was priceless. He flipped out. Unfortunately I wasn't able to personally see his reaction, but I know exactly how it would have been. He is just too cute, and I'm grateful to have such an amazing support in my life.
Here is a little glimpse of his reaction:
"AAAAAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!  MY LOVE! MY SISTER MISSIONARY LOVER!!!!!!! Thiiiiiisssss is insane!  And it is honestly freaking me out because all of the time I am speaking to people that have very thick Portuguesse accents!!!!  And that is going to be you!!!!  Ahhhh!!!!  But atual Portuguesse!!!  Portugal!!!  Are you kidding me?!?! It is absolutely beautiful!!  Quinn sends a picture every week and it looks incredible and he is loving it so much!!  What the heck does that even mean?!  You are going to have to tell me everything about it!!!  What in the world?!?!?!  My mind is aboslutely blown!!! Elder Degn is just looking at me and shaking his head because of how much I am freaking out!  And you know how much I am about freaking out so you can only imagine me bouncing off the walls of this little internet cafe...  Poor owners and other people that have to witness this.  I just am careful that I am not breaking anything is all!!!!!  SOOOOOOO cool!   Ahhhhh! my mind hole is absolutely being blown right now!   Kiss me through the computer you beautiful girl!!! Ahhhh!!!  Alrighty... time to calm down and get what I can in with the time that I have. I love you... :)"
These were the highlights from the week:
>>He's getting to know the members better and better<<
>>They finally got to meet with the bishop in their ward<<
>>They did lots of service activities, including painting a playground<<
>>He was able to play a hymn that he had never heard perfectly—a blessing for sure<<
>>He is optimistic he can get more members back to church<<



He's doing so good! His optimism just astounds me, and he just keeps expressing how much he loves being a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

No comments:

Post a Comment