Tabs

 photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png photo hometab_zpsc4ac9db1.png photo MMtab_zps84d1465f.png photo sisterselktab_zps4aeded4a.png photo ibelievetab_zps8c2c9788.png photo abouttab_zps2ebe1350.png photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png

Saturday 2 August 2014

2.

I've decided to do a weekly update with every email I receive from Mason.  I don't plan to post his whole email—he has a blog for that: http://mason.elderbentley.com/, but my favorite bits and pieces. Such as this:
"It is weird as Hartvigsen and I are teaching our "investigator" because it is just a teacher at the CCM. But we feel like he is such a real person and that he NEEDS to be baptized. It is the weirdest thing, we pray for him, we feel for him, we prepare lessons for him. We do everything for him and he isn't even a real person!!! When they are real people it will definitely be easier but the teachers here are really good at role playing. It blows my mind! I can always feel the spirit during our lessons even though they are all in Spanish."




I'm embarrassed to admit how long it took me to understand how this picture was created....

No comments:

Post a Comment