Tabs

 photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png photo hometab_zpsc4ac9db1.png photo MMtab_zps84d1465f.png photo sisterselktab_zps4aeded4a.png photo ibelievetab_zps8c2c9788.png photo abouttab_zps2ebe1350.png photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png

Thursday 7 August 2014

3.

Thursday mornings always bring up mixed emotions.  There is nothing I want more than to get an email from my missionary.  I anticipate it like a little kid on Christmas morning, but Thursdays are also the days that I tend to miss Mason the most.  I can hear the sound of his voice as I read his weekly email, and I feel like I know exactly how he is feeling at that moment.  It makes me extremely happy to hear the joy he is experiencing, yet it makes me miss him even more. 
"It was a pretty good week, Hartvigsen and I are really in sync when we are teaching our fake investigators lessons and we are getting better with our Spanish, I am excited to start teaching real people and be able to see how the gospel blesses their lives. On Sunday we had a devotional and during it we heard testimonies from past prophets and apostles and President Hinckleys voice came on a couple times and it nearly brought me to tears hearing my beloved prophet from my youth bearing his testimony. It was incredible. I love this gospel, I really do and I love seeing the blesses it has brought to our family and hope to see these blessings in the lifes of those people in Uruguay!!!"




No comments:

Post a Comment