Tabs

 photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png photo hometab_zpsc4ac9db1.png photo MMtab_zps84d1465f.png photo sisterselktab_zps4aeded4a.png photo ibelievetab_zps8c2c9788.png photo abouttab_zps2ebe1350.png photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png

Thursday 24 July 2014

1.


Before my alarm woke me up for the day I was up checking my emails for the day.  It was 7:15 and still nothing had come—I wasn't surprised, just a little anxious.  I tried to shut my eyes for a few more minutes before actually getting out of bed, and after about 15 more minutes I got a notification on my phone letting me know an email had arrived.  It was entitled "My Girl!"
UGH! I DIED!
Guys, He sounded so good.  Any worries or fears that I've had have completely dissipated. I know how difficult learning a language is, and that was one thing that worried me as he left.  I didn't want him to get discouraged if it didn't come to him right away.  I don't know why I worried.  Mason is good at everything he does, and anyone that knows Mason would say the same thing.  He is just gifted!  It is difficult being the girlfriend of someone so perfect.  Luckily this has been a blessing for him on his mission. As he said, "I am surprised at how much Spanish I know,  I definitely know that the lord has blessed me to be able to understand, speak, and learn the language quickly.  I am slaying it."   




See?  He's perfection. As a human being, as a boyfriend, but most importantly as a missionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment