Tabs

 photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png photo hometab_zpsc4ac9db1.png photo MMtab_zps84d1465f.png photo sisterselktab_zps4aeded4a.png photo ibelievetab_zps8c2c9788.png photo abouttab_zps2ebe1350.png photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png

Wednesday 3 September 2014

6.7

Because Mason left to Uruguay on Tuesday, I didn't get an email from him on Thursday and instead got one on Monday. And Guess who his trainer was:
"I arrived at the bus stop around 7:00 or 8:00 and there were my companions ELDER DEGN!!! and ELDER HARBOLD!!!  Oh my gosh!  I freaked out so much!  I could not stop smiling!  I actually got my wish and I was going to be trained by Elder Degn.  What luck I have!  Ahhh so blessed!  You had better believe that I have said a bunch of grattitude prayers to my Heavenly Father!" 





No comments:

Post a Comment