Tabs

 photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png photo hometab_zpsc4ac9db1.png photo MMtab_zps84d1465f.png photo sisterselktab_zps4aeded4a.png photo ibelievetab_zps8c2c9788.png photo abouttab_zps2ebe1350.png photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png

Friday 22 August 2014

Good Luck Greenie


I thought it would never come, but on Tuesday Elder Bentley will be done his 6 weeks in the Argentina MTC and will be heading to Uruguay! To celebrate him becoming a greenie...but mainly to celebrate the fact that I have made it this long...haha I made him the typical greenie package! So creative.

what's in it?
>Open when...letters. Cheesy, and over done? Probably. But I did it anyways because I knew he would love it.
>Mission Book. I created a book through apple and compiled all my favourite talks, quotes, scriptures, gospel pictures, and his missionary pictures.
>The Mountain t-shirt.  Mason wore these nature t-shirts all the time before his mission, and I found the perfect green one to add to the package.
>Green Tie. Mason told me that tie trading is a big thing in the mission, so I included a nice tie for him to use specifically for that purpose.
>Klean Kanteen. My brother's swear by this water bottle, and I thought it would be extremely useful for him.
>Green Treats. You know what your missionary likes, so make it personal (and shippable!)









Here are just a few more ideas that I thought of after I had already mailed it:
>The Infinite Atonement. This book is small (good for shipping), green, and is an awesome book for missionaries to study...if their mission presidents will allow them.
>Pocket hymn book.  If your missionary is learning a language, try to find a hymn book in their specific language. 

No comments:

Post a Comment