Tabs

 photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png photo hometab_zpsc4ac9db1.png photo MMtab_zps84d1465f.png photo sisterselktab_zps4aeded4a.png photo ibelievetab_zps8c2c9788.png photo abouttab_zps2ebe1350.png photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png

Wednesday 3 December 2014

20.


This was the last week in Santa Isabel For Elder Bentley. He ended on a high note, baptizing Ernesto on one of his last days in the area.
"Before we entered into the font, I gave him a hug and could not believe that it was happening and I could feel the love of our Heavenly Father as I embraced Ernesto.  We then entered the font and after the baptism I could feel the spirit so strongly.  It didn't hit me until I helped him out of the font and I was in the bathroom changing just how incredible the experience was.  I sat there and was s grateful for the opportunity to be a missionary.  The mission is incredible, and I was so grateful for that experience."


No comments:

Post a Comment