Tabs

 photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png photo hometab_zpsc4ac9db1.png photo MMtab_zps84d1465f.png photo sisterselktab_zps4aeded4a.png photo ibelievetab_zps8c2c9788.png photo abouttab_zps2ebe1350.png photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png

Friday 14 November 2014

17.

"The Lord blesses me every week Michaela.  Because I am madly in love with you.  It is the truth, I am madly in love with you and I am so stoked for the future.  But like I said, Heavenly Father has blessed me so much on the mission.  Because I am able work all week.  168 hours in the week and I am able to be completed devoted except I get to take about 9 hours to let my wander it whatever way to think about you!  (that is my pday time... :) haha) But it is such a blessing that I dont have to worry about focusing on the mission to much.  I have been blessed in a way where it doesnt cross my mind to feel homesick or anything until my P-day time and then I am enjoying it so much I am just happy and I cant be sad!  And then as soon as P-day ends at 6:00 my mind is right back on the work and I have no problem.  I know that is the Lord blessing me because I dont have the right amount of control to do that by myself.  It truly is a blessing Mich."


The only picture Mase sent this week......Enjoy?


No comments:

Post a Comment