Tabs

 photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png photo hometab_zpsc4ac9db1.png photo MMtab_zps84d1465f.png photo sisterselktab_zps4aeded4a.png photo ibelievetab_zps8c2c9788.png photo abouttab_zps2ebe1350.png photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png

Sunday 5 October 2014

always in my head


There are days that are so much harder to endure than I ever comprehended. When looking through old pictures and listening to nostalgic music is the worst thing that I could be doing to my heart, but the only thing that seems to suffice. When everything I see reminds me of him. When all I can think of is how little time it has been, and how much longer there is to go. I'm an amateur. It hasn't even been three months and I feel like he's been gone for three years. I heard it gets better, but I'm not so sure. I can't help but think of the future. How perfect it would be. I just need to tell my little heart to be patient, because it will happen in due time. But it is just.so.hard. So now I just pray I can get through the rest of this semester without totally letting myself go.

No comments:

Post a Comment