Tabs

 photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png photo hometab_zpsc4ac9db1.png photo MMtab_zps84d1465f.png photo sisterselktab_zps4aeded4a.png photo ibelievetab_zps8c2c9788.png photo abouttab_zps2ebe1350.png photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png

Friday 15 August 2014

4.

And this is why I love my missionary:
"It was on Saturday when we went proselyting. Oh my goodness, I love proselyting so much. We were in the same area as last time and we got there and were working way good and getting a lot of contacts and lessons and what not before lunch and then we went and ate lunch and got some ice cream. Dulce de leche flavor. Nice. It was way good and then while we were around there I saw two kids with a soccer ball so I asked if I could kick it around with them and they said yes and then left and that was it. So we were going around calpping at doors again and we look up on this roof and it was the two kids with soccer ball so we freaked out and asked if their parents were home so we could talk to them! Their mom, 5 other siblings, and about 5 dogs came out of the house and invited us in. It was the coolest thing ever, because nobody ever actually invites us in!!! She invited us into her nice little humble home and back to the back patio which was nice and we sat down and taught her a lesson about the restoration, about the plan of salvation and about the book of mormon! It was sooo coool because it was all in Spanish and she was very receptive and she had her family there. It was incredible, I could feel the spirit so strongly which is kind of a hard thing to do while you are trying to get your spanish down. I am sending a picture of her and her family."


After the lesson, me and Hartvigsen went up on their roof and played soccer with the two kids for quite sometime before we left to go contacting some more. As we were walking to our ride, the kids caught up to us and gave us bracelets!! Ahh! I am soo stoked for the actual mission, because that is what it is going to really be like.
It was really sad though because we bonded with this family but we will never see them again. We took down their information and are giving that to the missionaries of the area but that is so sad! It was definitely the best day of my mission so far, and I look so forward to being able to do that everyday."


No comments:

Post a Comment